Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carnivorous Goats

Did you know that goats eat cats?

and donkeys?

and...um...amoebas?
Oh wait, never mind they don't eat amoebas...
Well, ok yes they do...

Nice goats. It's such a lovely day. I let them out to frolic. and frolic some more...
I'm not sure what Jerry's doing in the back there, some sort of new dance I think...

And being such nice goats they would NOT try to get out of their fence. They will stay in the TWO acres that are fenced off just for them.
Why are there goats in the shed?
Back to the barn...
Back to Goat Jail until the snow melts and I can build a higher fence.

Bad goats.

Smiles from the farm,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, who couldn't love those adorable faces. I see you still have a good amount of snow, like we do up here in Millinocket. Most of it is in big piles....and it's all dirty and black now. Seen any Robins yet? Hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute goats and a funny post! I think that might actually be a bear? I stopped by to say thanks for visiting / following my blog and I am so glad I did. I have really enjoyed reading your interesting and humorous blog this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice goats! Do they like Peanuts too? Surely they do, for no self-respecting goat would dislike a Peanut. Hopefully you do not have anyone there as gauche as Ella, who tries to steal ALL treats in any form. Fortunately I have the fastest tongue in the Pacific Northwest.

    ReplyDelete