Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sew-Sew

I have posted Dress Number Two up on the other blog...

You don't have to go over unless you want to read about sewing.  Here's the picture.  Remember in Alice In Wonderland when she ate the cookie (why that little girl was always eating things that clearly didn't belong to her makes me twitchy.)  Anyway...we are waiting for this little girl's legs to shoot out through the upstairs windows.  Tall, she is.  Getting taller every day.


Oh and it was 17 degrees.  Let's all give her a small round of applause for doing this for me.  Thanks Haley!

Smiles from the farm,
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. A very cute dress, a very cute girl and a very Debra Winger-esque pose! :) Well done by all concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing she's so humble...hahahahahaha. She's not humble at all.

      Delete
  2. She is so beautiful and that 17 degree weather doesn't even make her wince!! Love the dress, backdrop and pose...it has such a soft timeless feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lili. It always means so much when you compliment my pictures--because your photography just blows me away!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lisa, just found your blog from Allie's link list (I think or maybe one link away from there) and this dress is absolutely gorgeous. Haley makes a superb model. And hell-o !~! Seventeen degrees is nobody's favorite weather for outdoor shoots but Big Atta-Girls are flying her way for this one.

    I'm intrigued by the references to your kids and their special needs; I have worked in the field with Adults on both Coasts. I'll read today; I hope you are still blogging altho I can see how it would be one of the first items to go when time gets tight.

    Pleased to meet you, Lisa. And your stunning model, Haley.

    ReplyDelete