Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The winner is...finally...

Sorry about the long wait for the winner. I was supposed to post Sunday night but I have had a sick kid and no sleep...wah, wah, wah.



So without much fanfair or any further ado...



The winner was chosen by asking Little Girl to pick a number between 1 and 19, with 19 being the number of commentors...



And she picked...



NUMBER 10



The tenth person to comment was...

Larkspur Funny Farm!!!



Yay, Go check out her blog. She made syrup with dandelions. I KNOW! If I hadn't just commited mass dandelion homicide (herbicide?) I might try it. Well with my lawn all I have to do is wait two days and I will be in a sea of yellow once more.

So anyway, congratulations and send me your address and I will get your napkin holder right out to you!

Smiles,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment