Sunday, March 4, 2012

This Really Happened...

...and since there is no photographic evidence, I have recreated it using my fine artistic skills. 

Here you go. 


I was putting on boots....



My foot hit something sock-ish....
so I reached in to pull it out....
It was kind of squishy and...warm.  No, it couldn't be....could it?



I shook the boot and the something fell out...it was a mouse.  ***


And this is why I can never put shoes on again without shaking them.  Thank you, Thomas. 

 
***Some dramatic license was taken in this recreation.  For example, the mouse was much larger and he wasn't carrying a knife.  I'm pretty sure it was a gun, but I don't know how to draw a gun. 

Thank you for listening,
Lisa

9 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA It happened to me, once, too, only the mouse was a field mouse and was alive and scared to death! I took it outside and let it go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I will now forever be paranoid when putting on my boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahaha!

    (That happened to me once with slippers.....only it was cat throw-up. Me, personally? I worry about spiders!)

    Thanks for the laugh!

    Mimi
    The Goat Borrower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy. This is exactly why I don't wear boots... or shoes of any kind. Besides, my hooves look much better au naturale. Really, though, I suppose that is no worse than the bat falling on the Goatmother's head. Maybe Goatherders attract that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH. Better you than me and thank God for dogs and cats that live in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is most disgusting!!!!! Children's storybook in the making there Lisa!!
    ~~Rain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just enjoy your posts so much. You're so talented AND funny!! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lisa, that is just too funny.
    It reminds me of a story that happened to my daughter. She got out of the shower one day and the cat was playing with a toy mouse. He was putting it into her slipper and taking it back out.
    She buys the cat those little mice that look so real....anyway, in went the mouse and out came the mouse.....and ran!!!! She screamed and ran up on the bed. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall, both times!!! HA HA HA HA!
    Too, too cute for words, unless it happens to me.
    Me? my cat brings in baby rabbits, dead, baby rabbits. Sometimes I just hate him......did I say that??!! nah.....
    Char

    ReplyDelete