Monday, January 10, 2011

Expressing myself...

Calendars are like tatoos.  There are so many to choose from and you really want to get one that speaks to who YOU really are.  And they last forever and make you look like you need a really good bath and a hug.  Wait, no that's not right.  Anyway, what was I saying.  Oh yeah.    I was going to get a goat calendar...like this one from Margaret at Nanny Goats in Panties

Or this Border Collie one...






Or I could have gotten a Chicken calendar






Or a Mad Men calendar...






It is so hard to pick just one, but this is the one that I finally got...








And this picture is in it. 







I LOVE Betty White and I used to love goats.  Go read the FARM BLOG to see why the love has faded.  This is still cool though.  Betty White is holding a goat.  Holy Moly. 

Smiles from the farm,
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, you know you still love goats. We had the opposite problem. Our boys couldnt ahem...finish the job. If you know what I mean. Sorry Pip is a dwarf, the girls could use a man who knows how to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who is cuter. Betty White or the goat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Betty White. Good choice. Now off to read the farm report...err blog. ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaay cool! Even the goatmother's pseudo-Betty isn't holding a goat. Of course it could be arranged - provided no one tried to eat the psuedo-Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'd go with the Betty White calendar, who can resist her, and the little goat is too cute for words! I enjoyed my visit today, have a great weekend!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete