Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Defecate this Post to Poo...

This has been a crappy week.  Not in a cliche kind of way.  Not like you wake up late and have a flat tire and spill your mochca choka latte on yourself week.  No, this has been literally a crappy week.  If it went in, well it came out and somehow ended up on me.  If a dude with little to no fine motor skills decides that he is tired of waiting and changes his own diaper, this was the week for it to happen.  If I had to muck the dwellings of  seven turkeys, 30 chickens, 3 ducks, 4 goats wearing flip flops because a puppy chewed up my shoes, this was the week for it to happen. Have you ever seen turkey poop.  No, it is not nice.   If stress and new schedules resulted in a bit of irregularity, well when the cork popped,  I was there to witness it.  If it could be stepped in, smeared, splattered, squished or smelt, well yippee damn skippee this was the week for me to wallow in it. 


Oh Well. 
JeeSH.  IT happens. 

Have a very regular day,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Well, my moto for Thursday has always been S.H.I.T. or "SO happy it's Thursday". Hope your week is less "S.H.I.T.ty" -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I don't know what to say, other than, this too shall pass. Boy, I sure hope you have a good pair of gloves......Char

    ReplyDelete