Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cora Belle...



This is Cora Belle, but of course you already knew that.  EVERYONE knows Corabelle.  She is FAMOUS.  She's the Taylor Swift of goats.  Cute, nice, always winning awards, dating fake werewolves... Well maybe not that last one and she would never be caught dead with a Jonas Brother.  But other than that, she is the Taylor Swift of goats.  She lives in Washington and is so nice that she is even friends with goats without ears!  She's like an ambasador to earless goats.  She's like the Angelina Jolie of goats.  Except for the weirdness and slightly creepy aura. 

ANYWAY...

In trying to catch up with my 365 pincushions whilst using a slightly outdated machine, I have created an homage to the great Cora Belle. 






She's not for sale.  She's going to Washington if Goatgirl will have her.  However, I am working on others...check back soon.

                                     

Smiles from the farm,
Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Now how cute is that?! Besides, that ought to put Peanut in his place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a goat! How adorable. I'm sure Goatgirl will want her. Can't wait to see what you have been up to. Hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course goatgirl wants her. I hate to burst your bubble but Cora Belle is horrible to earless goats. It better come out now before the tabloids get a hold of it. They are sure to blow a few well-placed butts out of proportion.
    Thanks so much. We are very touched and flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much talent in those fingers of yours girlfriend!! Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest thing ever! I think Miracle Eve is jealous.

    I saw the pin cushion on goatgirl's blog. It was sweet of you.
    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful little goat! I saw the pin cushion on goatgirl's blog and had to come to get the whole story. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do believe I have just become a proud owner of one of your goat pin cushions! It's likeness to my favorite old Toggenburg is remarkable. They are so cute! I will have to thank Cora Belle for her inspiring you to make these.

    ReplyDelete