Friday, January 23, 2009

What I did today...

Ok, not the most interesting of topics but I want to start keeping my blog updated and I can't always think of exciting things like making cheese or wearing rubber boots to write about. So this is what I did today:

Got four kids out the door and all dropped off at school by 9:00 a.m.
Fed the goats
Fed the big chickens
Signed up on the Chickens in the Road forum and posted a few remarks
Tried taking some nice pictures for Etsy, failed and quit
Made an omelet-ate it
Moved 20 chickens, four at a time out to the big Chicken House and set up a heat lamp for them
Kicked Rosie the rooster for pecking a baby chicken
Went and picked up two of the kids from school
Typed 4,000 words for my transcription job
Made supper for kids
Picked up biggest kid from friends house
Will work until 10:00 typing

Tommorow I sew. And feed goats, chickens and children.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blog, you are have a great sense of humor and I have no doubt if we lived closer, we would be friends. I tried to find a feed to follow your blog, but I couldn't. If you put one on, I will be there, thankyou for the share, it was great. Looking forward to more. Bye the way, I don't, but wish I did, have chickens, roosters, goat and any other four legged animals I can think of!!!! Char

    ReplyDelete