I have a lot of sewing patterns. Enough that they need their own place to be that isn't a cardboard box or plastic tote. They need their own pretty little home.
This dresser came from...wait for it...gasp...the auction. I think I bought it for $17.00 along with a set of dining room chairs, drying racks, a 50's tin dollhouse and miscellaneous other treasures. I tried to strip it, but it wasn't a great quality piece and looked pretty crappy afterwards.
So I painted the drawers black and added some script to mimic vintage Singer sewing machine decoration. The dresser didn't have any knobs, so I used old wooden spools.
It worked out pretty well. Except for the fact that I wasn't able to fit all the ding dong patterns into the four drawers.
I need more storage...or less patterns.
More storage, definitely more storage...
Smiles from the farm,