Sunday, July 3, 2011

So VERY VERY busy...

MY MOTIVATION

I can't go to the auction.   I don't have any room for even one more thing.  Things have got to go.  This is not a pretty picture.


In fact this is indicative of a very troubled person.  I am having a yard sale.  I am cleaning out this space.  I am not bringing one single thing into this space until I have finished all the projects I have. 

MY PROGRESS

I started making a for sale pile.  It is a very large pile.  It will get much, much larger.  I'm so proud of myself.  I went to the Goodwill and bought a perculator.......wait....oh crap.


STARTING AGAIN

Ok, back to the task at hand.  My pile is getting larger, I actually have a path in my space.  Nice.  I have to run into town for a prescription.  I will not stop at a yard sale.  Oooooh, I think I just saw an aluminum Christmas Tree....damn. 


STARTING AGAIN, ONE MORE TIME...

Dig, dig, dig, pile, pile, pile...hey look a vintage Barbie Doll clothes pattern.  I have to sit down right now and make Barbie Doll clothes.  What? 


LA, LA, LA, DOOP, DEE, DOOP, DEE, DOO...NOW WHAT WAS I DOING?

Holy crap, could someone please arrange an intervention for me?  Saturday, July 8 and 9, 2011.  Yard Sale.  Unless this all collapses on me and I am buried alive beneath it all or I get sidetracked and end up making tutus for yappy dogs.  I have a pattern in here....somewhere....

Smiles from the farm,
Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I like Barbie Right's coat. Why not make a goat coat like that one. You have time. Surely that seems like a worthwhile project.

    On the other hand, you wouldn't want to end up buried and no one come looking for you for days because, 'Oh, she's just at another sale ...' I'm just sayin' ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow that is just the way it goes. You start to clean out and find that it's way more work than you anticipated, but oh look.....you found so many more great things to sell....what fun you are having!!!!
    Happy 4th, Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're talking my kind of language! I get so sidetracked but I ALWAYS have fun! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't met you yet but live nearby. I wish I didn't understand this post so much. I can't go to auctions, and possibly may have to ban yard sales since recently I started a "wing chair collection."

    Good luck with your yard sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more thing....how sad is it that I'm enlarging your pictures to check out if there is anything I NEED in this post. ;-) I get the sidetrackedness. I start brushing my teeth and mid brushing decide to put my shirt on. Every. Single. Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't live anywhere nearby, but gosh I'd love to go through your yard sale! Only problem is my own extra bedroom rivals your photos in terms of the amount of items collected. Good luck in parting with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Barbie! Makes me wish I was a child again!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete