Monday, September 24, 2012

What I Finished Today....

I wrote a book.  It was hard and when I was done, I put it away because I was not ready to have the world judge this thing that I had created.  So I wrote another one and it was less personal but still I wasn't willing to let it out.  THEN I wrote another.  It is a fantasy.  The characters are just that, they have no basis to anyone in my life.  It is kind of silly, but was so much fun to write that I want to share.  So I will.

Here it is.


You can read more about it here.

It is a kind of weird story about a girl who creates a mechanical man who escapes from her lab.   She has to find him to save herself and the man who is accused of making him.  It sure as hell ain't Shakespeare, but I really liked writing it.

Now that it's done maybe I'll get to blogging more.  Or maybe I'll write another one.  Who knows?

Smiles,
Lisa

2 comments: